Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kitty Car

Hello World

It's freezing cold out this morning. I keep seeing these cars drive by and I have decided I want to buy a car. Not just any car, but a special Kitty size car. I would invite my friends and we would cruise around the neighborhood. My first order of business would be to wait outside in my car for Suni the poodle. Then I would throw my car into gear and run that fluff bomb over. The owners would never know. I don't like that dog as you all know. My only problem is car insurance and the auto loan. My job as professional hunter does not pay cash. It does pay in dead mouse and bird bodies. I wonder if the banks would accept this as payment. ( Dream, Dream, Dream). Oh well it's back to stalking and freezing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kitty if you give me 5 dead mice and 5 birds alive but wingless I'll get you that car.

Sincerly Felix the Cat