Friday, November 21, 2008

I didn't think of auto insurance!

Hello world,

I just finished reading Suni the poodles blog. He is such a dope. I want to finance my car with bird and mice bodies. Then run him over. I didn't think I needed automoble insurance. What is automoble insurance? Can I just drive my car without it? I guess I have to find auto insurance online for more information. That dope dog thinks I want a car to give him a ride. Little does he know I want my car to ride over him. HA HA HA As for a quick wedding in Vegas, forget it. I would rather starve and freeze to death then be with him. He is a yucky smelly dog. Anyway, I am still on my quest to hunt down birds and mice. Yesterday I posted a great picture. I hope you enjoyed it, I sure did. Well I have to find out about auto insurance online. I would call them but I don't think they understand Meow talk.

No comments: