Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bird Money


Hello Fans

Today I went hunting. Guess what I caught? Yup I'm saving up. Bird money. I want to buy that car. A special kitty car to run over that retarded dog Suni. This is my first catch of the day. I figure it's worth a thousand bird dollars. No, No, I didn't eat it. I left it whole. May be if I catch some rats I can get a sports car model. By the way Suni chased me all over the yard this morning. I tried to scratch his eyes out, but that didn't work. I ran up a fence instead. How many birds and mice do I need to buy a pair of boots? Picture this a cat in boots, driving a car running over a poodle. (ha ha PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my mommy you killed you mean cat.

Anonymous said...

Poor dead Bird. I Love the picture. It's so real