Monday, November 24, 2008

Another One Bites The Dust!!!!!!


Hello World

Today I went for a early morning hunt. I caught a mouse!!!! yipeee. He was very fast and gave me a run for my money, but I was quite persistent. So let's see, I killed one bird and one mouse,I think it's time to cash in or invest savings account. These dead bodies are starting to smell. I have decided to go to a bank and try to get some money or a line of credit for my new car. I'm not sure how finance works so I will check out some of those online banks and do my home work. I'm thinking about auto loan or a home equity line of credit,(on my owners house) to pay for my new kitty car. I am so excited. I think I'll also use some of my loan money to buy boots and a new litter box. My litter box is filled with poop because my owners don't clean it. I wonder if I can hire a personal injury attorney and sue my owners for a dirty litter box??????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great Picture